Life Coaching - A reflective and safe space to guide yourself forward:
We are all CEO of our lives and it’s only natural that we want the best for ourselves! So the real question here is are we running our life or is our life making us run?
I offer personal life coaching to individuals who want to take charge and consciously create more of what they want in life.
Whether it’s running a company or creating a good life, my coaching works on the same principle – Organizing your thoughts and actions in the direction of your goal and offering you the winning combination of strategy, action, support and accountability!
No matter what you’d like to change or achieve, the secrets to success are the same…
#1: Get clear. As specific as possible, decide what you want. The clearer you are on what you want to have in your life, the more likely you are to achieve it.
#2: Get perspective. Most people don’t tell anyone what they want or what they are struggling with and because of that, they don’t get an outside perspective.
#3: Get support. Very few people (if any) achieve anything great alone. Sports stars have teammates and coaches.
If you answer YES to any of the following statements, you can consider investing in Life Coaching:
- I want to draw out a clear road map and then follow that path.
- I wish to do more and be productive.
- I want some help to help me work out what I really want to achieve in my life and how I define the steps to get there.
- I want help with getting unstuck and moving forward in my life – especially with my career
- I want to get clear on my goals and how to achieve them
- I want to get rid of my negativity and become the positive person that I was.
- I want to be empowered to take the next step to come out of my comfort zone.
- I know what I want, I am working on what I want but I want someone who will keep me accountable.
- I have a lot of goals but just can’t implement them – I could use support putting things into action
- I want to become healthier
- I start doing many things but don’t take them to the finish – I want to take things to the finish
- I want to find a better career – something that I would love doing every single day.
- I want to get more disciplined in life
- I want to focus better and get rid of unproductive habits
- I want to find a better work – life balance
Each person holds so much power within themselves that needs to be let out. Sometimes they just need a little nudge, a little direction, a little support, a little coaching, and the greatest things can happen.Pete Carroll
Are you a bit confused about which area of life could benefit the most from coaching? At times we are pulled in different directions and don't know from where to start. I have something designed to address this need. Take the FREE LEAP Assessment and discover where you could benefit most from life coaching...
Do you have questions about coaching? I understand it's an important decision and best to have all doubts resolved. Do you wish to know more details and have chat with coach? Don't feel shy, simply sign up for a Virtual Meet-up today. I look forward to hearing from you.